Georgia Milestones End of Course Resources (9-12)
The End of Course (EOC) Assessment is a summative assessment designed to assess how well students have mastered state-standards in English Language Arts, mathematics, science, and social studies. The EOC measures are administered at the completion of a course, regardless of grade level and provides students with essential and vital information concerning their academic readiness and preparedness for their next grade level and/or course.
End of Courses Assessed:
- American Literature and Composition
- Algebra 1/Coordinate Algebra
- U.S. History
For the 2020-2021 school year, the district EOC test administration windows for high schools, 9th – 12th grade students, are as follows:
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: October 12, 2020 – October 23, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Winter Main: December 1, 2020 – December 14, 2020.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: January 11, 2021 – January 22, 2021.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: February 8, 2021 – February 19, 2021.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Mid-Month: March 8, 2021 – March 19, 2021.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Spring Main: April 19, 2021 – May 10, 2021.
- End-of-Course (EOC) Summer Main: June 21, 2020 – June 28, 2020.
(The Lexile® Framework for Reading is an educational tool that links text complexity and readers’ ability on a common metric known as the Lexile scale.)