Beginning: March 18, 2014
Deadline: March 28, 2014
These Documents Must Be Turned in with the Application
- Eyes, Ear and Dental Screening (EED Form)
- Immunization Record #3231
- Birth Certificate (COPY)
- Social Security Card (COPY)
Address Verifications (2 Needed)
- A valid residential written lease or rental agreement, and a current residential utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable). These documents must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian
- A current residential property tax statement or deed to the home, and a current residential utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable). These documents must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian.
If you receive any of the following services we will need a copy of the card
Food Stamps, Medicaid, TANF, SNAP, Peachcare, SSI or CAPS
*WE CANNOT PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION WITHOUT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
Applications can be picked up on March 18th, at the following locations but must be turned back in at the Tift County Pre-K Center:
Tift County Pre-K Center
Annie Belle Clark Primary School
G.O. Bailey Primary School
Len Lastinger Primary School
Northside Primary School
*(Your child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2014)
*Birthdate must fall between
September 2, 2009 - September 1, 2010
We must have all documents before we can accept the application.