It is very important that our school environment be conducive to learning. The way we conduct ourselves during movement throughout the building says a lot about who we are. The following rules and procedures will help us in producing a positive environment:
· Whisper in the hallways.
· Use your inside voice during lunch, assemblies, etc.
· No running in the hallways.
· Walk to the right side of halls at all times.
· No horseplay or loud talking anywhere on campus.
Lunchroom guidelines are as follows:
· Practice good manners and socialize quietly.
· Leave the table and surrounding area clean and orderly.
· Return trays and utensils to wash area.
· Put trash in proper containers.
· Do not share food.
· Remain seated until lunch is completed.
· No can snacks, candy, soda, or other beverages unless eating lunch with your parent.