NEC Library Media Center
Welcome to the NEC School Library.
The library belongs to every person in the building. This is a place you can find books (naturally), read, study, use the computers, or just hang out.
If you are expecting a quiet, boring place, you will be surprised. The library is where things get done and that seldomly happens quietly.
My name is Dr. Willis and I look forward to meeting you.
Elaine Willis, EdD
School Library Media Specialist
Of course, there have to be a few guidelines. Have a look below.
Using the Library
Doors to Use
- Front door only unless with your teacher
- Stay until the bell rings or you are dismissed
Circulation desk sign in book
- Sign in and out when coming from a class without your teacher
Pass to the Library
- Not needed before school and at lunch
- Must be signed by your teacher
- Must be signed by one of us
Media Center Hours
7:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Do not check out a book for a friend.
- Do not give a book that is checked out to you to anyone else.
- YOU are responsible for any books you check out!