Tift County Schools Central Registration is now open.
Location: Tift County Pre-K Center (506 West 12th Street)
Summer Hours: Monday - Friday - 8:30 am - 3:30 pm(Closed 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm)
This is for ANY student (PK-12) that is NEW to Tift County or that attended Tift County Schools in the past but left and is returning (NOT for students that ended the 2016-2017 school year with us and are continuing for the 2017-2018 school year.).
For questions please contact:
Phone: (229) 387-2424
Parents will need to have the following required registration documents at the time of registration:
- Immunization Form #3231
- Certified birth Certificate
- Eye, Ear and Dental Form
- The Child’s Social Security Card
- Two Proofs of Residence**
- **A valid residential written lease or rental agreement, and a current residential utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable). These documents must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian, or
- **A current residential property tax statement or deed to the home, and a current residential utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone, or cable). These documents must contain the name and address of the parent/guardian/legal custodian.