All students are required to pass all four parts of the GHSGT in order to receive a regular high school diploma
Resources for Preparing for the Test
- Students previously enrolled before 2009 who have left TCHS with a certificate of performance should contact the Testing Coordinator 387-2475 before testing.
- You must show your TCHS ID or Driver’s License prior to testing
- Georgia Department of Education student study guides
Click on GHSGT and go to Testing Content Descriptions
and Student Guides
To obtain the username and password please contact the Tift County High School Guidance Department.
- The Tifton Branch of the Literacy Volunteers of America has volunteers willing to help our students pass the GHSGT by arranging free tutoring. Contact Dondi Bargeron of the LVA at 382-0505.
- Passing the GHSGT workbooks are available for Math, Science, and Social Studies for check-outs through the media center.