This year the Tift County Board of Education is offering the ability to e-sign your student’s Code of Conduct. This will verify that both you and your student have read and acknowledge the Student Code of Conduct.
To e-sign your student’s Code of Conduct follow the steps below:
• Visit www.tiftschools.com or your school's website
• Click on the top tab titled “Parents”
• On the right you will see “Code of Conduct Acknowledgement Form”
• Click the link and fill out the form.
• This information will be forwarded to your child’s school.
• Link to actual form: www.tiftschools.com/forms/code_of_conduct/index.jsp
*You are still able to sign the paper copy and submit it to your child’s school. This convenience of e-signing is being offered as a way to eliminate some of the forms you are returning to your school each year. Please provide any feedback on this process to the administration at your child’s school.